I just so happen to be sporting them all right here ^^^
March flew by and I am SO excited warmer weather is on the way. This is a little different for me as I generally prefer the cooler months, but for some reason this winter has seemed to drag on and on.
March brought about a million different temperature shifts and some torrential downpours, but these pieces helped me stay on the sane side.
- Black Ray-Ban aviators: Black is obviously my favorite color, and matches all the things (including the bags under my eyes which they also conveniently hide)
- Chunky grey sweater from DCB: I have had this little babe on repeat because it basically feels like a blanket. It’s still available in both sizes online! You can use code dainty20 for 20% off online > http://www.dottiecouture.com/grey-soft-knit-cardi/
- Navy/green flannel: hard to see under the admittedly chunky sweater is my very favorite flannel! I got it at TJ Maxx a few years back, but I think these are often sold in the Fall if you’re looking to add one to your wardrobe! It makes me think of my dad whenever I wear it ❤
- Black ripped skinnies: I have about 5 pairs of these shamelessly in my rotation, because they fit the best and are definitely most flattering on my chunky toddler legs.
- Brown leather booties: These beautiful booties are c/o Barnaby Jack Vintage and they have wonderfully filled the void of my years-long quest of finding the perfect height, low heel leather bootie.They look equally at home with jeans or dresses, and I’m certain they’ll be a staple in my wardrobe for years to come. Because they were from a vintage store, it’s almost like they’re thrifted and that’s always more satisfying for me than buying something new! Check out Barnaby Jack vintage, they do an amazing job curating beautiful, timeless pieces and I’m so happy I got to work with them!
I want to hear all about what you’ve been loving this month, so leave
me a comment down below!
One thought on “March MVPs”
LOVE the video.